Lunch is here! It comes every day around 11-2pm depending on hunger/bore levels. What you see before you, Internet, is not my lunch. However, this plate has been ingested by moi at one time. I dined upon this platter in Montalpulciano, Italy.
Alas, I am having a baked potato for lunch.
HARK! A baked potatao can be a very warming meal. I wont BORE you with a stock image of a potato, as I assume you have seen one before. Maybe you have not? ahhahah. I pity you.
It lays in the oven now. I shall yell, "hot potato" when the timer goes off, though, there will be nobody to hear me and my outbust will probably startle Scoops.
I am hoping for this lunch, that a Baked Potato Bar will appear before me. The elements of a true baked potato bar are as follows;
- All potato bar items served in a silver tiered tray
- A gloved servant must be present to "load" your potato and possess a non judgemental attitude when spooning toppings
- The butter must be plentiful and at room temperature
- The ingredients of the bar should be authentic and not just assembled by someone who simply googled "baked potato toppings"
- The option to upgrade the bar to a "premier level" to include such toppings as: Shaved White Truffles, Tuscan Olive Oil, Foie Gras Slab, Pancetta, Caviars, shot of chilled vodka, Artisan Cheeses (spoonable…..eheheehehe), Selection of Mother Sauces.
- Sour Cream, full fat
- Green Onions, chopped with the precision needed to achieve a pleasant mouthfeel
- Non-Jarred Bacon, crumbled
- Creamed Butter, room temperature
- FINE Salts, assorted
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Blanched Broccoli
- Cheese, block formed and shredded
- Caramelized Onions
- Fine Salsa
- Foraged Mushrooms, sautéed
- Chili, for more of a tailgate feel
Am I forgetting anything?
Time to EAT.